Tropheus duboisi Maswa Canvas | 16"
Tropheus Duboisi Maswa Canvas
Tropheus duboisi Maswa is a critically endangered African fish from Lake Tanganyika that has been driven to the brink of extinction by collection for the aquarium trade.
The Stuart M. Grant Cichlid Conservation Fund is working hands on in the field to make sure this species can make a recovery.
They deploy anti-netting devices around localities that are over-fished & breed the Maswa Duboisi shoreside at Lakeshore Lodge in Kipili, Tanzania. They also breed other imperiled species at locations in Malawi.
50% of the proceeds from this canvas will be donated to the Stuart M. Grant Cichlid Conservation Fund.
If you want to donate directly you can do that here.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US