1st Deepwater Cichlid Expedition T Shirt | Limited Edition (Part 1 of 2)
National Geographic S.E.E. Initiative Deepwater Cichlid Expedition Shirt
The 1st Ever National Geographic S.E.E. Initiative Deepwater Cichlid Expedition crew has generously decided to share their extremely limited release t-shirt design with the rest of us!
This design is the first of two limited releases for the expedition team. However, the second ultra limited release will only be available if you purchase part 1.
100% of the Proceeds from the sales will be donated to the Stuart M Grant Cichlid Conservation Fund.
Don't miss this rare opportunity to be a part of cichlid research history & support the preservation of endangered cichlids in Africa's Great Rift Lakes!
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping